Falls and Balance Certification*
Now, through the "A Short Course About Falls" series, professional caregivers have the opportunity to earn a Certification of Advanced Education for Falls.
Certification is offered ONLY through caregiver agencies, and not to individuals.
When 60% or more of your service location caregivers have completed the course & passed the session tests, your location will receive a Certificate of Advanced Education for Falls from Fall Prevention Clinics of America, LLC .
The course sessions (with tests) include:
- You, Your Client and Falls
- How Does Balance Work?
- Why Does Balance Get Worse?
- Observe, Document & Report
- Activities for Fun & Function
- Caregiving and Falls in a Facility Setting
In addition to the certification, you will have your company logo and contact information placed on the "No Falls Zone" website for one year. PLUS you will be permitted to use the Fall Prevention Clinics of America, LLC logo on your approved marketing materials.
In addition to the Coursework and the Ad Bundle, you will also receive a 45 minute marketing presentation built to demonstrate your expertise in the Caregiving and Fall Prevention space.
"A Short Course About Falls"
This is a perfect way to get attention from prospective referral sources as well as senior living communities looking for educational presentations for their residents.
* Bonus titles include: "Transfers:A Team Sport"; "Emergency Prepraredness for the Professional Caregiver"; "Hearing Aids Care for the Professional Caregiver".
THE COMPLETE COURSE & AD BUNDLE